Are you looking for a hands-on job with a dynamic team? Advanced Traffic Control, Inc. is actively seeking Pavement Marking Technicians who are passionate about their work, communicate well, and have a positive attitude.
No experience? No problem! We’ll provide on-the-job training.
As a technician, you’ll have flexibility in your work schedule and be responsible for:
- Installing and maintaining traffic signage
- Assisting with pavement marking paint and tape
- Operating equipment to apply thermoplastic pavement markings.
- flag traffic, operate controls on various Pavement Marking Trucks and Equipment,
- Drive a follow-up truck during roadway striping projects
If you know your way around tools, equipment, and materials, and are driven by a strong work ethic, we’d love to hear from you. Join the Advanced Traffic Control team today!
- Pays $20+/hour with the opportunity for overtime as needed
- We take pride in providing our employees with a robust benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- We offer a $25,000 life insurance policy to provide our employees with peace of mind and security.
- We are committed to providing paid training to help our team members develop and grow their skills, enhancing their personal and professional development.
- We also offer a 401(k) program with a 4% employer match.
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Drivers License